Thursday, February 18, 2010

my name

Do you know what the most popular name is for white boys from low income families is? Cody

Do you know what the most popular name is for white boys from lower educated families is?

That's right Cody.

Just read this in Freakonomics so it must be true. I blame my parents.

Coincidentally the most popular name for cowboys is cody as well. There has not been a study done but watch any Rodeo on TV and you will see. So either all cowboys are poor and slow or all cody's are, or both.

I can't decide if my life is now justified, or I should just quit trying......

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cody, Cody, Cody, Cody, Cody. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I remember a Cody I know becoming a runner up for the Plymouth kid contest! So there someone in Plymouth Utah loved you! I however was told by Mr Davis that Chelsey was his dog's name...it affected me deeply! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete