Friday, February 12, 2010

Passwords

I hate passwords, I can't remember all of them. I would like to boycott passwords but I don't know how. I also don't like punctuation, I am going to boycott passwords and punctuation.....and spelling. Numbers most of all I hate numbers, you could tell me a 3 digit number right now and I would forget it in less than 5 seconds. Here is a list of things I hate

  1. passwords
  2. punctuation
  3. spelling
  4. numbers
  5. internet
  6. computers
  7. blogs
  8. shoelaces
  9. lists
  10. writing on my blog when I am really tired, I should just go to bed but i don't want to, i would rather blog about my ideals, and instead of periods just randomly use commas, this is my new way of typing, goodnight now.

3 comments:

  1. I don't have enough followers, i need more followers and comments, maybe it is because i never blog,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie Downer in the comments section. ha ha. I hope this blogging spree lasts longer than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! The blogging world needs you! "If you build it they will come" Legendary!

    ReplyDelete